UNABLE TO WITHDRAW AFTER 90 DAYS

tantolz

Question

My account was disabled in November, 2023. After 90 days, a withdrawal link was sent to me February 25, 2024. While trying to withdraw my funds, the account got disabled again with the funds in it and I was sent an email to wait till after 90 days. The 90 days has been completed and even passed but I didn't receive any email from fiverr regarding withdrawal. I contacted support but I didnt get any relevant feedback. Please if you've faced issues related to this, kindly render help. it is over $1000. I need your help, suggestions and advice please

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, tantolz said:

My account was disabled in November, 2023. After 90 days, a withdrawal link was sent to me February 25, 2024. While trying to withdraw my funds, the account got disabled again with the funds in it and I was sent an email to wait till after 90 days. The 90 days has been completed and even passed but I didn't receive any email from fiverr regarding withdrawal. I contacted support but I didnt get any relevant feedback. 

@Lena or @milos_siena Please check OP's case. Thanks.

• Like 3

hi good day, my account was disabled suddenly and all my past buyers have been satisfied with my work. what am I to do? Cos I don't understand why my withdrawal was disabled with no reason 

• Like 1

Hello @tantolz 

As I can see, you opened this account 2 days ago, so I couldn't find the issue you mentioned. Since I don't have any details, my suggestion is to reach out to our Customer Support. Please know that if you need help from our CS you can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com.  

Thank you.

Hello @idio_design 

Your ticket is open and someone from Customer Support will soon contact you. We are just asking you to be please patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 4

On 6/10/2024 at 8:52 AM, Lena said:

As I can see, you opened this account 2 days ago, so I couldn't find the issue you mentioned. Since I don't have any details, my suggestion is to reach out to our Customer Support. Please know that if you need help from our CS you can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com.  

The account has been disabled, do you need me to send my username or something? or is there a way I can join the communicating with a disabled account?

Have tried communicating with support but no positive response, seems like I keep getting a response from a bot. Please help @Lena 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2024 at 3:01 PM, tantolz said:

The account has been disabled, do you need me to send my username or something? or is there a way I can join the communicating with a disabled account?

Have tried communicating with support but no positive response, seems like I keep getting a response from a bot. Please help @Lena

@Lena or @milos_siena please help

• Like 1

Hello @tantolz 

On 6/11/2024 at 12:01 AM, tantolz said:

Have tried communicating with support but no positive response, seems like I keep getting a response from a bot.

From which account have you contacted Customer Support? I couldn't find any tickets. Please send an email to support@fiverr.com with all the details. There is no need to send me any information since this is something that has to be reviewed by the CS and/or relevant department. 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2024 at 3:52 AM, Lena said:

Hello @tantolz 

From which account have you contacted Customer Support? I couldn't find any tickets. Please send an email to support@fiverr.com with all the details. There is no need to send me any information since this is something that has to be reviewed by the CS and/or relevant department. 

the account username is shopifyempress, have sent emails to CS but I kept receiving bot responses all the time. please help me @Lena

On 6/13/2024 at 4:30 AM, arafatcoco said:

Talk to the fiverr support team they will help you to withdraw from Fiverr.

I contacted customer support but I kelp getting responses, I couldn't reach the real support team probably because the account has been disabled

Hey @tantolz 

I apologize for the delay in my response. Please note that the reason for my delayed reply was that I was out of the office. I am sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

I can see that the CS replied and that you will be informed once we receive an update from our dedicated team. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience.