My success score is constantly dropping even with 5 star review and client satisfaction and good communication

Hello folks!
My Fiverr success score dropped from 8 to 7 then 7 to 6 then 6 to 5 and now it is 4. Whenever I do a new order for any new client my success score drops by 1 although I did conflict-free, best communication, and was 100% client satisfied they provided 5-star reviews and they are very happy. I don't know the reason why is this happening also my individual gig score is not showing so I can see my gap if any to improve this but I don't know the reason

You can see that my individual gig success score is also not showing. When I contacted to fiverr customer support they are saying our system had not detected any positive or negative behaviour in your gig. You have not completed any recent orders but I recently completed 6 orders this month but still not updated.
I have completed 12 orders on one gig, 4 orders on another gig, and 1 order on another total of 17 orders completed
Level 1 and now at risk

Help!

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

36 minutes ago, abee_abbasi said:

Hello folks!
My Fiverr success score dropped from 8 to 7 then 7 to 6 then 6 to 5 and now it is 4. Whenever I do a new order for any new client my success score drops by 1 although I did conflict-free, best communication, and was 100% client satisfied they provided 5-star reviews and they are very happy. I don't know the reason why is this happening also my individual gig score is not showing so I can see my gap if any to improve this but I don't know the reason

You can see that my individual gig success score is also not showing. When I contacted to fiverr customer support they are saying our system had not detected any positive or negative behaviour in your gig. You have not completed any recent orders but I recently completed 6 orders this month but still not updated.
I have completed 12 orders on one gig, 4 orders on another gig, and 1 order on another total of 17 orders completed
Level 1 and now at risk

Help!

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

I'd recommend you to reach out to your repeat buyers, and ask them to place an order on the gig that has most number of orders placed already. You'll start to see some traction there soon!

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

they already placed multiple orders like when I did one work for them they gave me another work and I did it. One question I always make custom orders of different prices and I can't write too much in the offer but we decided on tasks in the inbox, is that an issue?
In the last month, I have noticed another thing when my clients place one order that is okay even after a week but as they place their 2nd or 3rd order things cause dropping success score to 1 for all three 3 clients in the last week I worked with 4 clients 1 order from 1 client and remaining all places multiple orders which cause issue. 

Edited by abee_abbasi
want to add one more question
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I am also facing the same issue i am getting only number 4 not higher not lower its stuck for 8 months i talked with fiverr but they said i have to delete my gigs or i should work only with my repeat buyers only and guess what i did that with my repeat buyers and my gig which was used for orders got 4 again after 8 months of repeat buyers and my client gave me 5 star reviews all the time my overrall rating is 4.9 and still i am stuck on number 4 its Clearly fiverr fault i think upwork have time to fu ck fiverr because many fiverr buyers are not happy with this system evaluation because its not evaluated correctly simply its their bug and they dont accept it and i think if they dont fix it we will all lose our repeat buyers with time and we will have to switch the platform like going to upwork they have everything very good also their evaluation system is way better than fiverr.

Edited by sengitron