Account Formation

emankhalid726

Question

Hello Fiverr Community, 

I want help regarding Fiverr Account. My Sister also Wants to sell Her services on fiverr. But I have heard if anyone having same device or same internet connection Or same location, then account will be banned. Of course, my sister uses her name, her email account, her own number and her device, but Obviously Our Address is same and we will be using same internet connection. Also, bank account will be same(our father's bank account).

Guide me regarding my problem.

I will be very grateful to you for this.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, emankhalid726 said:

Hello Fiverr Community, 

I want help regarding Fiverr Account. My Sister also Wants to sell Her services on fiverr. But I have heard if anyone having same device or same internet connection Or same location, then account will be banned. Of course, my sister uses her name, her email account, her own number and her device, but Obviously Our Address is same and we will be using same internet connection. Also, bank account will be same(our father's bank account).

Guide me regarding my problem.

Hello too

• Same Bank Account: Not allowed
  • Same Services: Not Allowed
  • Same Internet: I will encourage you to get a new internet connection/device for her (safety precaution)
  • Same Laptop: Not Allowed

P.S. It's still better to contact Fiverr Support regarding your questions. They will probably guide you better than us.

• Like 2