Looking for gig advice on my new gig!

jacksilver

6 hours ago, jacksilver said:

as I can see, are you deleting your previous gigs and creating new ones?
I see many places for improvement - the gig title, desc & gig images.

First I don't understand if you are focusing on providing UIUX services or mockups please make use sure the gig title is easy to catch on like -
I will design a fully unique UI for your e-commerce/business/non-profit website

on the other hand - about the gig images it is my personal preference but as the thumbnail is mostly black and dark-themed, it might be hard to catch on when there are a lot of gig on the Fiverr search page. as your can see for my gig I did choose a light-themed thumbnail - https://www.fiverr.com/s/EWWxGK

and
lastly, on your gig description, I think it can be much more organized and clearer about the services.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, akib0079 said:

as I can see, are you deleting your previous gigs and creating new ones?
I see many places for improvement - the gig title, desc & gig images.

First I don't understand if you are focusing on providing UIUX services or mockups please make use sure the gig title is easy to catch on like -
I will design a fully unique UI for your e-commerce/business/non-profit website

on the other hand - about the gig images it is my personal preference but as the thumbnail is mostly black and dark-themed, it might be hard to catch on when there are a lot of gig on the Fiverr search page. as your can see for my gig I did choose a light-themed thumbnail - https://www.fiverr.com/s/EWWxGK

and
lastly, on your gig description, I think it can be much more organized and clearer about the services.

Awesome, thanks for the advice! I accidentally deleted a gig I had, tried to contact Fiverr to revert but they are unable, so that may be why. My other gigs I had were Roblox related 2 years ago. 

• Like 2