Fiverr Client manage & Communication Problem...

rb_bondhon

I've done 3 gigs on Fiverr on wordpress website design. Impressions and clicks are good. Since re-promoting the gig, several clients have knocked me into my gig. But I can't manage my clients because I don't have proper speaking skills.
How can I manage the client, I want advice from everyone🤗

Thank you

Bondhon kumar Shile

Screenshot_15.png

• Like 14
  • Up 3

4 hours ago, rb_bondhon said:

I've done 3 gigs on Fiverr on wordpress website design. Impressions and clicks are good. Since re-promoting the gig, several clients have knocked me into my gig. But I can't manage my clients because I don't have proper speaking skills.
How can I manage the client, I want advice from everyone🤗

Thank you

Bondhon kumar Shile

Screenshot_15.png

Your question has a very obvious answer: work on your communication skills. 

I'd look into using both apps, online courses and in-person classes at the same time. Surround yourself with English-speaking people, watch movies and TV in English with the subtitles off, and in general, consume as much content as possible in English. You're trying, and you're interested in improving: that alone will make you successful, if you use it right. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Focus on improving your written communication skills on priority. May be join a local course where they teach written & spoken English. 

5 hours ago, smashradio said:

work on your communication skills. 

I'd look into using both apps, online courses and in-person classes at the same time. Surround yourself with English-speaking people, watch movies and TV in English with the subtitles off, and in general, consume as much content as possible in English. You're trying, and you're interested in improving: that alone will make you successful, if you use it right. 

But he is fluent in English??????

image.png.acf4a11cf41fce931a393a2b246d76cc.png

• Like 7