Scammer update

sayyidahzainab

I got this msg on fiverr from Support Fiverr about bank details verification, I was so confused because I didnt need to fill a w-9 form I asked if I could use someone elses account and they said YES but they wouldnt accept it since it had less than 150 dollars later I realized that the logo was a little different AND THE ACTUAL FIVERR HAD BLOCKED IT it wasa  scam i shouldve known before not only the logo but it was stationed in netherlands and joined in 2024 beware of this scam take a look at it , also the Qr code after scanning looked super real 

h.PNG

• Like 7
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, sayyidahzainab said:

I got this msg on fiverr from Support Fiverr about bank details verification, I was so confused because I didnt need to fill a w-9 form I asked if I could use someone elses account and they said YES but they wouldnt accept it since it had less than 150 dollars later I realized that the logo was a little different AND THE ACTUAL FIVERR HAD BLOCKED IT it wasa  scam i shouldve known before not only the logo but it was stationed in netherlands and joined in 2024 beware of this scam take a look at it , also the Qr code after scanning looked super real 

h.PNG

Thanks for sharing and alerting us.

• Like 5