How to get orders in fiverr Gig?

rjjerinahsan

Question

I am asking for your advice. A few days ago  I received a message on my fiverr acount. Unfortunately I am late in replying to messages. Since then no bayer is messaging  me. What should I do now please give me your valuable opinion.

• Like 6

1 answer to this question

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, rjjerinahsan said:

Unfortunately I am late in replying to messages

If you are late in replying to messages and your avg response time is 17 hours maybe take out the places where you write "For 24 hours 7 days support." and "24/7 days support" in your gigs, because you probably won't be able to provide support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It also seems not realistic to offer that really. Also try to respond faster in for future messages.

In your profile sometimes you write your an expert but in the one part of your profile you write "EXPART" and in 2 of your main gig images you write "EXPART". Maybe change where it says "EXPART".

You have a gig called "I will setup your google shopping ads" - I don't think "setup" is actually a verb. Maybe it doesn't matter but it might be better as "set up".

You say "you tube" a couple of times in the profile and gig descriptions. Isn't it normally written as "YouTube"?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4