IS THIS REAL OR A SCAM?

camibt

Question

I recently created my account on fiverr, after 5 hours, a user called “support fiverr” asked me to fill out a survey where I gave my credit card number to “confirm account” when at no time at the time of creating my fiverr account asked me that information. the image threatened to block my account in less than 24 hours, I have the link to the page that sent me and screenshots of the conversation, this is really a requirement of fiverr or a scam?Capturadepantalla2024-05-15104754.png.de88704aca18f9d783fcc19f029b570c.pngCapturadepantalla2024-05-15104828.png.9f753cdcb8a170eed2c06d23506f56dc.png

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, camibt said:

I recently created my account on fiverr, after 5 hours, a user called “support fiverr” asked me to fill out a survey where I gave my credit card number to “confirm account” when at no time at the time of creating my fiverr account asked me that information. the image threatened to block my account in less than 24 hours, I have the link to the page that sent me and screenshots of the conversation, this is really a requirement of fiverr or a scam?

Yes, it's a scam. Kindly report these messages/buyer.

Fiverr will never ask for these things like this. So avoid sharing your personal details with anyone else on Fiverr as it's a violation of TOS.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

43 minutes ago, camibt said:

recently created my account on fiverr, after 5 hours, a user called “support fiverr” asked me to fill out a survey where I gave my credit card number to “confirm account”

Please skip this, this is from a scammer.
Fiverr support won't message you directly, this is a scammer who is up for your card information

• Like 3
  • Up 1