Custom offers: how are they factored in the new rating system?

dponzio

Question

Hello - being that custom offers are a key portion of my work, I would need to understand how they are factored in the new rating system. Are they grouped and counted within the relevant gig score or not? Thanks for sharing your knowledge 😉

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

I doubt if it matters how a buyer places the order - direct purchase or through a custom offer. 

For me, 80% of orders on the platform have been through custom orders and after enabling RTO last year, it is 100% through custom offers. It does not have any direct advantage but coupled with RTO - custom offers indirectly limit the chances of getting a cancellation (which surely impacts the gig score significantly). 

• Like 4
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

I doubt if it matters how a buyer places the order - direct purchase or through a custom offer. 

For me, 80% of orders on the platform have been through custom orders and after enabling RTO last year, it is 100% through custom offers. It does not have any direct advantage but coupled with RTO - custom offers indirectly limit the chances of getting a cancellation (which surely impacts the gig score significantly). 

It makes sense, thank you - so you confirm that your scores on individual gigs include your custom orders?

• Like 3