Is Anydesk or Teamviewer Allowed on FIverr ?

masud_ranah

Question

Hello all,

One of my clients wants to solve his issues by giving me his Desktop/laptop access using Anydesk Software.

I just want to know that is this kind of Remote control Software is allowed on Fiverr.?

• Like 5

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, masud_ranah said:

Hello all,

One of my clients wants to solve his issues by giving me his Desktop/laptop access using Anydesk Software.

I just want to know that is this kind of Remote control Software is allowed on Fiverr.?

Hello too.

Not allowed. Only Zoom is allowed if you have its access via Chat Box or Order Page. See an inserted image for your answer:

zoom.PNG.f0c2f0747123e97d9d2ca13ef247aa00.PNG

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011062838-Video-calls-Zoom-calls (Check Meeting Safety: Tips - 3rd point)

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Order management > Communication tools

• Like 5
  • Up 3

On 4/23/2024 at 6:16 PM, akib0079 said:

@masud_ranah Fiverr suggests you avoid remote access tools like anydesk or teamviewer for your own safety cause in this process both side can take control and cause harm to your valuable machine and resources

Hi, I am providing a service to install some softwires remotely and the customer wants me to use anydesk or teamviers. I cannot do it in zoom , and i don't want to make any mistake in fiver leads to restrict my account. 

So please tell me what is the software that fiver suggested to finish my task with the costumer. I saw many sellers offering remote services but i couldn't find in Fiver something clearly mentioned is it allowed or not.

Thank you

• Like 2