Fiverr account got Flagged

Hello, My name is Saad and I' a seller in Fiverr for more than 2 years. My experience on Fiverr is great but a month ago my account got flagged and the reason is either Location inconsistency or connection to violation of Fiverr policies. In both cases I never violated Fiverr policies, I remember my friend once opened his account on my Pc and when I got flagged, he also got banned for some reason. Now I believe that it's because of his account, but that isn't fair that my account is flagged because of someone else. Also I got no warnings of using multiple accounts or any violation of policies.

image_2024-04-22_145738820.png

Screenshot 2024-04-22 144811.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Sad to know about your account being flagged.

But this issue can only be seen or resolved by customer support so what I will suggest is kindly right a comprehensive email to support and send all proofs if you have any material to support your case and send the email and wait for the response.

in the meantime, if you have your orders in cue, serve them and deliver them with the best you can.

i wish you good luck

• Like 6

i will recommend simply be honest , and if you did something wrong please apologise and if you have not done anything wrong then they have told you why account got flagged, simply request them you have not done that violation.

its my opinion, I wish you good luck I can understand your position.

• Like 2

On 4/22/2024 at 12:01 PM, mehboobahmed6821 said:

Sad to know about your account being flagged.

But this issue can only be seen or resolved by customer support so what I will suggest is kindly right a comprehensive email to support and send all proofs if you have any material to support your case and send the email and wait for the response.

in the meantime, if you have your orders in cue, serve them and deliver them with the best you can.

i wish you good luck

did they unflagged it for you

• Like 2