Terrible support for sellers with problematic buyers

Last year, I took on a problematic client for a project that unfortunately did not go smoothly. After facing similar issues on a new project with the same client (after a back and forth for a good couple of weeks assuring me it wouldn't happen again if I accepted the project), I have reached out to customer support multiple times for assistance in resolving new ongoing problems. Despite numerous attempts, the situation remains unresolved, impacting my ability to take on new projects and causing undue stress. I sincerely hope that customer support can offer a more effective resolution to this situation, as it is impacting my work and causing frustration.

I have requested cancellations from the buyer (upon support's advice), to which the buyer declined. And each time something goes wrong, the support's answer is basically 'Ah well. Try again and contact us if it doesn't work again'. 

I am tired of the back and forth, and being passed around reps who have the same non-helpful answers, and lack of action. 

If customer support is reading this, I ask you one more time. Take. This. Seriously. Cancel the job as I have requested (and I have seen you do daily to sellers, without any concern as to how you affect them and their rating doing that), stop contacting me telling me nothing and making it my issue knowing I can personally do nothing further, and stop making it so difficult for sellers to progress with work in difficult situations.

For reader reference, I am a Pro seller, and level 2. So even at a Pro level, support is terrible!

• Like 7

Little follow-up for you all, just so you all know just how much Fiverr appreciates, and respects you as a seller.

After submitting a complaint about how bad the customer support has been in this situation, customer support closed the case against them, marked it as solved, and didn't even try to reach out about it. 

But hey, don't forget, Fiverr are here for you 😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

On 4/22/2024 at 6:26 AM, doylerwmt said:

Last year, I took on a problematic client for a project that unfortunately did not go smoothly. After facing similar issues on a new project with the same client (after a back and forth for a good couple of weeks assuring me it wouldn't happen again if I accepted the project), I have reached out to customer support multiple times for assistance in resolving new ongoing problems. Despite numerous attempts, the situation remains unresolved, impacting my ability to take on new projects and causing undue stress. I sincerely hope that customer support can offer a more effective resolution to this situation, as it is impacting my work and causing frustration.

I have requested cancellations from the buyer (upon support's advice), to which the buyer declined. And each time something goes wrong, the support's answer is basically 'Ah well. Try again and contact us if it doesn't work again'. 

I am tired of the back and forth, and being passed around reps who have the same non-helpful answers, and lack of action. 

If customer support is reading this, I ask you one more time. Take. This. Seriously. Cancel the job as I have requested (and I have seen you do daily to sellers, without any concern as to how you affect them and their rating doing that), stop contacting me telling me nothing and making it my issue knowing I can personally do nothing further, and stop making it so difficult for sellers to progress with work in difficult situations.

For reader reference, I am a Pro seller, and level 2. So even at a Pro level, support is terrible!

some will be very problematic. It will be maintained technically.

• Like 4