Impression and Clicks

jh_sadaf07

5 minutes ago, swaybur123 said:

Be patient, don't get frustrated but share the gig on various social media and do a little more research on the gig description headlines.

Yes, It's right but truth is getting exhausted sitting on my hard wooden chair 😄 (in this hot summer in Bangladesh) almost for 13 hours a day to get a job started 😞 Still dreaming to reach my fortune goal and still dreaming but sometimes loosing hope and then again prepare myself get motivated, dreaming again and march on my goal 🙂

• Like 9

5 hours ago, swaybur123 said:

Be patient, don't get frustrated but share the gig on various social media and do a little more research on the gig description headlines.

Yes I'm sharing my gigs regularly, also changing my gig a little bit. But the results are same.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, nionkhan2020 said:

It's 17/04/2024
A buyer knock me and I replied within 2 minutes after then he didn't further response. This is the graph after that day, don't know when I'll get another chanceimage.png.8be7fe6283d2d81c634727a1549df855.png

Very Hard to describe man! 

• Like 8

On 4/20/2024 at 2:11 AM, jh_sadaf07 said:

Very Hard to describe man! 

Yeah, It's really so hard to get another change. But I'm not the man to give-away, keep trying on this, hope someday soon a smile will be shine on my lips 🙂

• Like 3

On 4/20/2024 at 2:11 AM, jh_sadaf07 said:

Yes I'm sharing my gigs regularly, also changing my gig a little bit. But the results are same.

WOW! Shouldn't be change so frequently, maximum twice a week if it's needed to change.

• Like 4