I am new and need assistance. Thank you for your help.

1. The first look of the video is still unclear. Try these steps:

1. Go to the gig Gallery. Look at the video. You will find an "Edit" option. Click it.
  2. There is a 'set preview' option. You have to find a good still image from your video that will showcase your full service. For your case, stop the video at 0.1 second and click 'as preview'.
  3. Save the gig and you're done!

Right now your video is your main gig image and it's unclear, like this photo I have attached. Just follow the steps, and the video will show your main service to your clients, which will bring more clicks to your service.

2. The first paragraph of your gig description has a few grammatical mistakes. I have corrected the grammatical mistakes.

You can use this description which will look more appealing to the clients. 

Hello!

Thank you for choosing my services. It's a pleasure to be of assistance.

My name is Shalini Sharma, an experienced software engineer with 5 years of industry experience. I specialize in providing solutions for various administrative tasks, including data entry, web research, copy-pasting, Excel data entry, and more! I am confident in delivering your project flawlessly with a quick turnaround time. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further clarification. I am available to assist you at any time.

What types of services I offer- 

• Data cleaning
  • Data cleansing
  • Data preprocessing
  • Data scrubbing
  • Data validation
  • Data normalization
  • Data standardization
  • Data formatting
  • Data deduplication
  • Data transformation
  • Data wrangling
  • Missing data imputation
  • Outlier detection and treatment
  • Data quality assurance
  • Data integrity checks
  • Data verification
  • Data filtering
  • Data cleansing tools and techniques
  • Data quality management
  • Data manipulation

Why hire me?

Fast delivery
100% accuracy
Quick response
24/7 availability

Whether you need assistance with a one-time project or ongoing support, I am here to help.

Contact me now to get started.

3. Change the "unlimited revision" to a minimum. Change it to 4-5 revisions. Don't undervalue yourself to clients. You are a respected seller. You should know your worth and value your time.

Best of luck ❤️

Screenshot (597).png

Edited by nezuko_writes
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, nezuko_writes said:

1. The first look of the video is still unclear. Try these steps:

1. Go to the gig Gallery. Look at the video. You will find an "Edit" option. Click it.
  2. There is a 'set preview' option. You have to find a good still image from your video that will showcase your full service. For your case, stop the video at 0.1 second and click 'as preview'.
  3. Save the gig and you're done!

Right now your video is your main gig image and it's unclear, like this photo I have attached. Just follow the steps, and the video will show your main service to your clients, which will bring more clicks to your service.

2. The first paragraph of your gig description has a few grammatical mistakes. I have corrected the grammatical mistakes.

You can use this description which will look more appealing to the clients. 

Hello!

Thank you for choosing my services. It's a pleasure to be of assistance.

My name is Shalini Sharma, an experienced software engineer with 5 years of industry experience. I specialize in providing solutions for various administrative tasks, including data entry, web research, copy-pasting, Excel data entry, and more! I am confident in delivering your project flawlessly with a quick turnaround time. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further clarification. I am available to assist you at any time.

What types of services I offer- 

• Data cleaning
  • Data cleansing
  • Data preprocessing
  • Data scrubbing
  • Data validation
  • Data normalization
  • Data standardization
  • Data formatting
  • Data deduplication
  • Data transformation
  • Data wrangling
  • Missing data imputation
  • Outlier detection and treatment
  • Data quality assurance
  • Data integrity checks
  • Data verification
  • Data filtering
  • Data cleansing tools and techniques
  • Data quality management
  • Data manipulation

Why hire me?

Fast delivery
100% accuracy
Quick response
24/7 availability

Whether you need assistance with a one-time project or ongoing support, I am here to help.

Contact me now to get started.

3. Change the "unlimited revision" to a minimum. Change it to 4-5 revisions. Don't undervalue yourself to clients. You are a respected seller. You should know your worth and value your time.

Best of luck ❤️

Screenshot (597).png

thank u so much clearly advice me i will follow up.

• Like 1