W-9 Form

skailerva

Question

Hello! I wanted to start Fiverr as someone over 13 but still a minor. My parent has given me permission and has control over the account, but I was wondering for the W-9 form if it should be my information, or my parent's, and how much income I should withhold to be safe for tax season. Thank you!

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Hello! I wanted to start Fiverr as someone over 13 but still a minor. My parent has given me permission and has control over the account, but I was wondering for the W-9 form if it should be my information, or my parent's, and how much income I should withhold to be safe for tax season. Thank you!

7 minutes ago, skailerva said:

when you fill up w-9 form it automatically your Tax.

Just now, ghoshradhe said:

when you fill up w-9 form it automatically your Tax.

You still have to withhold a percentage of your income to give to the IRS during tax season. Fiverr just is a resource for independent contractors, so it won't withhold any of your taxes like an employer would.