My account Got Flagged

harshu808

Question

8 hours ago, ahmad_freelancr said:

Why quit? If you're getting same amount of orders as before.

P.S. Flagged accounts still get the same amount of impressions/clicks as of i know.

No, my impression and clicks are down and not showing in search results. I contacted customer support but they said our decision is final and after review carefully. i cannot changed our decision 

• Like 1

Just now, ghoshradhe said:

You can get help from the Fiverr support center by message. Briefly discuss about your problem and submit it to Help or customer support services. Then you it. if they don't send a return message, there is no hope of getting your account back, and your Fiverr journey is completely sleep.

I know where to rank and which keyword is my gig showing on the Fiver marketplace but after the account was flagged all 6 gigs are not showing in the fiver marketplace. and I made a ticket. but Fiver say you account is flagged but visible in the Fiver marketplace 

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

So you think Fiverr Support is lying to you? They're not.. 

Other sellers of your same niche are performing better than you that's why yoir gigs semms to be pushed back in the search results. But keep an eye on your clicks and impressions for the next few days. If they are not increasing then optimize your gigs further i.e. gig gallery and descriptions. 

Mam you are not understand after my account was flagged my gig was removed from the search results and I am also doing all the things my gig was rank on a particular keyword on the 3 position but after my account git flagged my gig was removed in the fiver search marketplace not showing anywhere 

• Like 1

Just now, harshu808 said:

My gig ranking was removed in the search result After the account got flagged

You can get help from the Fiverr support center by message. Briefly discuss about your problem and submit it to Help or customer support services. Then you it. if they don't send a return message, there is no hope of getting your account back, and your Fiverr journey is completely sleep.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

If they said your gigs are visible then they are.. Check the status on your impressions and clicks of each gig.

My gig is active but not in the fiver search result 

• Like 1