Many clicks but no order :(

fizasaiff

I am new to Fiverr, and it's been one month since I created my account. I currently have four active gigs, all with over 50 impressions and clicks ranging between 5-12. I have set lower prices, and my descriptions are very clear and optimized. However, I am worried about how many days it will take to get my first order.😔My fiverr url

• Like 13

Posted (edited)

Could you please provide feedback on my gig thumbnails, and also note that I've already set very competitive prices which I believe cannot be lowered further?"

Edited by fizasaiff
  • Like 3

@fizasaiff

I have just checked your Fiverr profile. You need to improve your average response rate. It is now 7 hours which is a big time and not acceptable. Your clients will not wait for that long to receive a reply.

You should change the video thumbnail to a different time. You can do this by clicking on 'edit gig' and then click on 'gallery' tab. You will find that option under the video. 

I think your tags are not properly researched. Like, in the WordPress gig, your keyword tag is 'customer service' but it does not seem to be related to WordPress unless you make websites on this field.

Your gig thumbnails should be more eye catchy and in higher resolution. The image size should be 1280 x 769 pixels. You can use Canva for that.

To answer your question, it takes up to a month to receive the first order.

Thank you.

• Like 11

my fiverr link: https://www.fiverr.com/fizasaiff?up_rollout=true

I'm reaching out for some advice regarding my Fiverr gig. Recently, I've been getting a lot of clicks on my gig, but unfortunately, these clicks haven't been converting into orders. I've tried to optimize my gig description and tags, but it doesn't seem to be making a difference.

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced a similar issue and if you have any suggestions on how I can improve my gig to increase conversions. Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!🙃

121.png

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1