Does anyone able to Resolve that flagged matter ?

arsalanco1

Question

19 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, arsalanco1 said:

Does anyone able to Resolve that flagged matter ? because customer support are not assisting us or sharing any proof and keep Saying about the violation thing again and again 

not yet i also wanted the answer regarding this i was a level 1 seller and never violated any fiverr policy but after yesterday update my account was flaaged and i am worried about that when it will be promoted to level 1 again and whats the reason behind account flagged

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, arsalanco1 said:

i was on level 2 and this happen 
check is your fiverr web dashboard look like this ?

Capture.JPG

yes same looks like this but my score is 10 out of 10 but still my account is flagged i have all the matrics correct and i am qualified for level 1 but still they flagged my account thats not fair 

• Like 2

its too much confusing what i learned from all of this is that according to previous level system i am still level 1 as i have still badge of level 1 on my pic but on the other hand according to new level system i am restricted from promotion

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, samiahmed666 said:

its too much confusing what i learned from all of this is that according to previous level system i am still level 1 as i have still badge of level 1 on my pic but on the other hand according to new level system i am restricted from promotion

Exactly same with me

• Like 2

9 hours ago, arsalanco1 said:

i was on level 2 and this happen 
check is your fiverr web dashboard look like this ?

Capture.JPG

I also got a warning from fiverr for contacting business outside of fiverr. I contacted them also. Many buyers are facing this problem. I don't have this kind of dashboard, but my account is under review and I can't contact anyone also. If you get any response from them, let us know. Thanks

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 1:22 PM, samiahmed666 said:

not yet i also wanted the answer regarding this i was a level 1 seller and never violated any fiverr policy but after yesterday update my account was flaaged and i am worried about that when it will be promoted to level 1 again and whats the reason behind account flagged

I'm experiencing a similar situation. Despite reaching out to customer support, no resolution was provided. Fiverr's priority appears to be solely on collecting their 20% commission, rather than addressing seller concerns and ensuring fair treatment.

• Like 1