Account keeps on getting suspended

detowu

Question

Hey everybody,

it seems that I don't get the way how this site works. 

I'm Creative Supervisor and Project Manager at a company based in Germany. This is my personal account, since my business account got suspended/deactivated twice without a warning.

The way I THOUGHT this would work is:

- gather all the tasks and assets I like to get done by some creative artists from this page

- find matching artists

- write some general introduction text which I can share with everyone to see if their skillset matches my requirements (I can paste it here if required, maybe the reason lies in the text?)

- copy / paste the text to my collection of artists

The last point seems to be the reason for my suspension... I guess I look like a bot to the system, although my number is verified and payment method is applied.

I would be happy to get a explanation for my suspension at least. But the email I got is meaningless and the 
Learn more about disabled accounts link seems to be broken for me...

Can anybody tell me how I find the perfect matching artist without writing individual text for each and everyone? And is there a chance to get my accounts unlocked?

I would really like to use this service and have some great work to distribute!

Best,

Dennis

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

If your account got suspended, you could have opened a ticket. Opening another account in response to getting banned is something you should not do. You are not allowed to have 2 or more accounts. And if you are asking for help here, we would need your suspended account username or link to get some info, although decisions about the ban are final. This account "detowu" is empty.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

If your account got suspended, you could have opened a ticket. Opening another account in response to getting banned is something you should not do. You are not allowed to have 2 or more accounts. And if you are asking for help here, we would need your suspended account username or link to get some info, although decisions about the ban are final. This account "detowu" is empty.

Thank you for your reply.

I already thought that opening a second account is not the brightest idea. But I really need to get things done and I was desperate. I'm sorry.

The accounts which got deactivated are vrc_dennis and dennis_vrc (very creative, I know 😄). I hope you can give me some further information. 

Best,

Dennis

• Like 4

Did you get a message from Fiverr about your suspensions? It looks like you are spamming, or some kind of bot-like behaviour with these accounts. 

Please delete this profile "detowu" and contact support@fiverr.com,  explain everything and maybe they can unban one of the other accounts. 

• Like 3

Bot-like behavior is also my guess. But how do I avoid this?! I have a lot of work to share and try to get in touch with as many matching artists as possible.

Do I have to write an individual poem for each and everyone?!

I feel like the system is a little bit too aggressive if you get flagged as a bot just because you pasted the same information rich text to three different people...

Anyway, thank you for your help! 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1