One bad secret review is killing me.

It's been 5 months, no work. One client didn't like that I didn't want to work with them anymore. He dinged me a hard 1 after closing the job with the secret review. Everything I've worked toward here evaporated. It's just the facts. "It's the algorithm". As you like to say. Can't do anything about it. Oh well...

The BSR was used as a tool for revenge. What do you have to say about that?

Edited by rudyabel
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Even with the meager exposure I get, I still was doing 1k+ on good months. I was starting to really ramp up. So even if I stay exactly the same, I would be generating 200-500 dollars a month in revenue for Fiverr in fees. Some quick maths 5 months later, thats now 1000 dollars of lost fees at minimum. Every month, my timeout sitting in the corner is costing Fiverr money. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Effect of bad private reviews usually lasts for 90-180 days and yours was even coupled with a bad public review. Hopefully, your gig will be out of jail after 6 month stint in oblivion. 

I had a similar experience for 90 days last year and yes, closing other orders with good reviews doesn't seem to balance it out. But there is NO concrete evidence of this, most of what I have mentioned above is just our assumption and hope. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1