Social media admin access

viciam11

Hi guys,

I am a social media manager. I create content and post on customers social media. 

I am fairly new to fiverr. So far customers have provided me with log in details. 

This time, a customer wants to give me access to facebook business suite and needs my email address.

I'm sure this is against Fiverr policy. What can I do?

Also, I read somewhere that as long as its part of delivering the order, it is fine to do in the order chat. However I was a bit silly and forgot to ask the customer during the order. I completed the order upon creating the content and payment is taken once I'm ready to upload. 

I read you cannot give email in the normal chat inbox but I cant communicate with the customer in the order chat anymore because the order is completed. 

can anyone help?

• Like 5

13 hours ago, viciam11 said:

I read somewhere that as long as its part of delivering the order, it is fine to do in the order chat. However I was a bit silly and forgot to ask the customer during the order. I completed the order upon creating the content and payment is taken once I'm ready to upload. 

Hi too.

Whenever you are in doubt or have any confusion then it is always recommended to contact Fiverr Suppprt regarding it before taking any step/action. So I'll encourge you to contact Fiverr Support.

Also, if you have mentioned in your gig description and requirements that you would need an access of something so email address would be required etc.. then you can send the details via order page only. But still contact Fiverr Support.

I had the same issue like yours so I contacted them and they guided me properly. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake!
  • Like 4