Amidst fierce competition among graphic designers, how can I differentiate my brand and stand out as a top choice for clients?

karizmatic_noor

Question

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, karizmatic_noor said:

In the competitive landscape of graphic design, how can I distinguish my brand and position myself as the preferred choice for clients? I seek guidance from experienced experts on the essential steps to take.

Your gig listing photos are key as well as your profile and portfolio. If you are going to market to people as luxury then your brand has to be luxury as well.  Your current listing photos do not give that appeal. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, emmasuebowtique said:

Your gig listing photos are key as well as your profile and portfolio. If you are going to market to people as luxury then your brand has to be luxury as well.  Your current listing photos do not give that appeal. 

Thank you for your valuable feedback! I appreciate your insight into the importance of presenting a luxury brand image.

Could you please provide some specific suggestions or areas of improvement for my gig listing photos, profile, and portfolio to better reflect the luxury aspect I aim to convey? Your guidance would be immensely helpful in refining my presentation to align with the upscale experience I strive to offer. Thank you again for taking the time to share your expertise!

• Like 1