Why my account is restricted ?

mahmudhasan448

Question

11 answers to this question

11 hours ago, mahmudhasan448 said:

I see my account is restricted. but, I need to know why this is done Please let me know. I can't reply to any clients. This is very bad for me.  tell me why this happened so I can take precautions. thanks 

Screenshot_4.png

You must have received an email from Fiverr regarding it. What does it say?

Check Spam folder of your email account. Email should be there if not in Inbox. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You must have received an email from Fiverr regarding it. What does it say?

Check Spam folder of your email account. Email should be there if not in Inbox. 

No fiverr did not send me any mail and I spoke to fiverr support; they said my account is available but they didn't give any reason So far, I can't reply to any of my clients but I can from a mobile. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mahmudhasan448 said:

No fiverr did not send me any mail and I spoke to fiverr support; they said my account is available but they didn't give any reason So far, I can't reply to any of my clients but I can from a mobile. 

If you are able to use your account via Fiverr App then it seems your account is fine. 

Try logging out and then logging into your account on Desktop to see of it works. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

If you are able to use your account via Fiverr App then it seems your account is fine. 

Try logging out and then logging into your account on Desktop to see of it works. 

same problem 😥

• Like 2

The same happend to me today, no reason for the restriction of the account i'm very sad.

Because fiverr was working very well for me right now as a seller.

I hope its some technical mistake.

Could you resolve the problem?

• Like 1