Account Being Reviewed And Flagged - Stock Image Used Of A Men In Resume Design

moizkhan879

Question

Greetings fellow Fiverr members,

I hope this message finds you all in good spirits. I'm reaching out to seek some guidance and advice regarding a recent issue I've encountered with my Fiverr account.

As a Level 2 seller with over 450 positive reviews and a stellar 4.9 rating, I've always strived to deliver high-quality services to my clients and maintain a positive reputation on the platform. Recently, I decided to expand my services by creating a new gig offering resume design creation. The resume design template I developed is entirely original, crafted with care to meet the needs of my clients.

However, in creating this gig, I made an unintentional mistake. I included a licensed stock image of a person displaying as a resume profile image in the gig. I genuinely didn't realize that this was not allowed according to Fiverr's policies. Unfortunately, as a result of this oversight, my account has been flagged after a review.

I'm feeling quite concerned and worried about the impact this could have on my account and livelihood. I've always strived to adhere to Fiverr's terms of service and maintain compliance with their guidelines, so this situation has come as a shock to me.

I'm reaching out to the Fiverr community for any help and suggestions you may have in resolving this issue. Your support and insights would be greatly appreciated as I work to address this matter and ensure that I can continue providing valuable services to my clients.

Thank you all in advance for your assistance and understanding.

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet