success score

adnankhattak193

Question

Greetings, 

Anyone has an idea, currently my success score is 4, and my visibility in the market is almost zero, due to which i stop getting orders, So in future if i didn't get any orders, will my success score increase after a specific amount of time ? or it will be always remain same ? 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ghufrandarr said:

Then how it is possible to get new clients if success score remain 4.?

One thing: Buyers cannot see your success scores.

Secondly, you are a Digital Marketing Expertise so use your expertise to get the clients for yourself. Can't you even do this for yourself?

Improve your gigs (gig galleries plus descriptions) so that it can impress your buyers. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 2/24/2024 at 4:00 PM, smartdezigns said:

One thing: Buyers cannot see your success scores.

Secondly, you are a Digital Marketing Expertise so use your expertise to get the clients for yourself. Can't you even do this for yourself?

Improve your gigs (gig galleries plus descriptions) so that it can impress your buyers. 

That is not very helpful. If his gig is hidden due to the poor performance, he can make it as pretty as he wants, and it won't show. Making a good gig description helps with conversion, not with impressions. 

To OP: I don't know the answer, currently no one does because there are no clear answers from Fiverr about most things like that. My guess is: Your profile will stay low and won't come up unless you somehow do get deliveries and better ratings. But without them, your profile won't return to a status quo, I am afraid. 

But that's just my opinion on this matter, it's not a fact and it's possible that I am wrong.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1