Delete old account and create new account

darkxhornet

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, darkxhornet said:

I opened my account in 2022, but after that, I didn't get any orders and got inactive Since now. That's why I want to delete my old account and want to fresh start. My question is can I create a new account?

What would be the difference if you open a new account and start fresh? Won't it be the same if you use the old account? So it is recommended to proceed with the old account. If your gigs are paused so contact Fiverr Support and they will guide you regarding it. 

Secondly, to create a second account is actually a violation of TOS so you cannot do that. 

• Like 7

On 2/22/2024 at 2:27 PM, smartdezigns said:

What would be the difference if you open a new account and start fresh? Won't it be the same if you use the old account? So it is recommended to proceed with the old account. If your gigs are paused so contact Fiverr Support and they will guide you regarding it. 

Secondly, to create a second account is actually a violation of TOS so you cannot do that. 

Thanks for your advice. I am going to try to get orders from my old account.

• Like 3

On 2/22/2024 at 2:27 PM, smartdezigns said:

Helpful Information

• Like 1