Won't let me publish my gig

callumgrana1

Hi @callumgrana1 

1 hour ago, callumgrana1 said:

no errors or anything it just loads for a bit and doesn't publish

There could be various reasons this is happening. Allow us to leave you a couple of useful articles. They may contain valuable insights that you haven't considered yet, so it's definitely worth checking them out.

Creating a GigCan't find your Gig?

If you continue to experience the same issue, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support team by sending an email to support@fiverr.com. They will be more than happy to help you. 

Thank you. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lena said:

Hi @callumgrana1 

There could be various reasons this is happening. Allow us to leave you a couple of useful articles. They may contain valuable insights that you haven't considered yet, so it's definitely worth checking them out.

Creating a GigCan't find your Gig?

If you continue to experience the same issue, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support team by sending an email to support@fiverr.com. They will be more than happy to help you. 

Thank you. 

Thank you for this, I do have a video that is still pending, it says its under review, would that be why I cant upload it?

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, callumgrana1 said:

Thank you for this, I do have a video that is still pending, it says its under review, would that be why I cant upload it?

If it is under review, it could be one of the reasons. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Hello @callumgrana1 

Maybe there is something that we are overlooking. It would be best to contact our Customer Support. Please send them an email to support@fiverr.com. They will be more than happy to help you and explain everything in detail.  

• Like 4