Unable to open a new account as seller.

iuliumi

Question

Hello everyone

I am trying to open a new account as a seller. Last month I've closed my account because I was caught up with other projects and want to come back to fiverr. I tried to open a new account. Everything was fine, I've put my gig and was waiting for new customers. After some hours I got an e mail from fiverr stating I am unable to open a seller account.  Only use the account as a buyer.

What's going on fiverr? At least give me a reason!

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, iuliumi said:

Hello everyone

I am trying to open a new account as a seller. Last month I've closed my account because I was caught up with other projects and want to come back to fiverr. I tried to open a new account. Everything was fine, I've put my gig and was waiting for new customers. After some hours I got an e mail from fiverr stating I am unable to open a seller account.  Only use the account as a buyer.

What's going on fiverr? At least give me a reason!

Hello too

There is nothing wrong with Fiverr. It's you who has never tried to read the TOS ever.

Don't you know that to create a second account on Fiverr is actually a violation of TOS. So don't attempt to create a new one. 

If you want to open a new account then you need to contact Fiverr Support and discuss with them first. If they allow to create a new account then you can else no chance.

• Like 4

On 1/31/2024 at 6:59 PM, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

There is nothing wrong with Fiverr. It's you who has never tried to read the TOS ever.

Don't you know that to create a second account on Fiverr is actually a violation of TOS. So don't attempt to create a new one. 

If you want to open a new account then you need to contact Fiverr Support and discuss with them first. If they allow to create a new account then you can else no chance.

Actually I already specified that I had an account which I requested to be deleted due to some problems that I had. I solved my problems and wanted to come back to fiverr just to find out that the account was deleted forever and I can't get it back. I then tried to open a new one. From there that one was also banned. Next time please read more carefully.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, iuliumi said:

Actually I already specified that I had an account which I requested to be deleted due to some problems that I had. I solved my problems and wanted to come back to fiverr just to find out that the account was deleted forever and I can't get it back. I then tried to open a new one. From there that one was also banned. Next time please read more carefully.

Read TOS agsin. You will get your answer there. Also, discuss with Fiverr Support. :classic_blink:

• Like 2