dashboard "Earning this month" stats

wiki00

Question

Hi All,

priorly Fiverr was showing the earnings this month was the completed order and the fiverr has changed the "Earning this month" to the cleared amount of the orders completed. the new stats of "Earning this month"is a bit vague to know how much I earned?

the previous one was good to know the earned amount of the month rather than this. prefer and suggestion to roll back to the previous "Earning this month".

your thoughts on this?

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 5.29.49 PM.png

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, wiki00 said:

Hi All,

priorly Fiverr was showing the earnings this month was the completed order and the fiverr has changed the "Earning this month" to the cleared amount of the orders completed. the new stats of "Earning this month"is a bit vague to know how much I earned?

the previous one was good to know the earned amount of the month rather than this. prefer and suggestion to roll back to the previous "Earning this month".

your thoughts on this?

Yes previous version was better (Earning Page). But we have to get used to the new changes somehow. 

I usually check my earnings per month via Analytics page or Earning page via Fiverr App at the end of every month. 

• Like 4