Can I deliver incompleted (without requirements) order on fiverr?

tohidul_pappu

Question

Hi, Hope everyone doing well. 
I'm a Fiverr level 2 seller. Last few years I've been working as a web designer. I have so many orders which are still incomplete. because the order has not started yet. The buyer gave me an order without any message or requirements and then they were gone. I've been waiting for a long time. Even some of the orders already took 6 months, 1 year even more than that. Now, I don't have any requirements, So What should I do? 
Should I cancel those orders by Fiverr customer support? 
or, Should I Deliver the random website project for these orders?
or, should I skip this thing for a lifetime?

incompleted order for a long time.png

• Like 6

3 answers to this question

16 hours ago, tohidul_pappu said:

Should I cancel those orders by Fiverr customer support? 

Yes. This is the best option for you to get all those incomplete orders cancelled by Fiverr Support. After order cancellations, request them to adjust your stats if it affects.

or, Should I Deliver the random website project for these orders?

Only if you want to misuse the Delivery Button and want to get your Fiverr account banned. So avoid this option. Never do it.

or, should I skip this thing for a lifetime?

Check those Buyer's account that are they getting online or not. If not, then you can get them cancelled else send messages via Order Page to see if they responds.

In all, you should get them cancelled if it's really bothering you. I have been in the same situation before so I had to get the orders cancelled and Fiverr Support adjusted my stats back to 100%.

• Like 3
  • Up 1