Need help

studio_moxie

Question

Hi Fiverr community,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently encountered an issue and am seeking advice or guidance from fellow freelancers who might have experienced something similar.

After completing an order with a client, I unintentionally shared my contact information in a message. I want to clarify that it was not for any payment-related reasons, but rather to maintain a friendly connection with the client.

Fiverr has already blocked the specific message containing the contact information. I've reached out to Fiverr support, but I wanted to seek insights from the community as well.

My main concern is understanding the potential consequences of this action. Has anyone else faced a similar situation, and what were the outcomes?

I'm eager to rectify any mistakes and ensure I am fully compliant with Fiverr's policies. Your advice and shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

Some time has passed since your contact info was deleted, I don't think that you'll get a warning or restriction. Anyway, pay attention to this rule that is the subject of the topic. 

Try to improve your completion rate to level up 😃

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

Some time has passed since your contact info was deleted, I don't think that you'll get a warning or restriction. Anyway, pay attention to this rule that is the subject of the topic. 

Try to improve your completion rate to level up 😃

Thank you so much 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1