How to avoid transferring your Fiverr earnings to your bank account? instead add it to the payoneer account balance.

ehasan28

Question

image.png.196e9169666d179bcfda68d4c3056df6.pngIf I withdraw any amount from Fiver, it is not added to my payoneer account, it goes directly to the bank. Now I want that I will not take my withdrawn dollar to the bank, I will keep it in payoneer balance.
The problem is that when you withdraw, the payoneer balance goes to the direct bank instead of adding dollars.
Has anyone faced such a problem?
It would be very useful if someone could give a solution!
Thank you!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ehasan28 said:

If I withdraw any amount from Fiver, it is not added to my payoneer account, it goes directly to the bank. Now I want that I will not take my withdrawn dollar to the bank, I will keep it in payoneer balance.
The problem is that when you withdraw, the payoneer balance goes to the direct bank instead of adding dollars.
Has anyone faced such a problem?
It would be very useful if someone could give a solution!
Thank you!

Use Fiverr Revenue Card as a Payment method if you want to keep the funds in Payoneer account. But for that, you must have a Payoneer card else it won't work.

You are using Bank Transfer option on Fiverr for funds withdrawal which is why your funds are being transferred to bank account directly via Payoneer.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, Lena said:

Hi @ehasan28 

If you would like to cancel an automatic withdrawal, please follow this link > How can I stop automatic withdrawal in Payoneer?

If this attempt is unsuccessful or doesn't work out as expected, please feel free to contact Payoneer customer support at https://payoneer.custhelp.com/

Hope this helps. 

I don't see any automatic withdrawal in Payoneer. There's nothing like that. Is there any other ways.? Thanks

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Use Fiverr Revenue Card as a Payment method if you want to keep the funds in Payoneer account. But for that, you must have a Payoneer card else it won't work.

You are using Bank Transfer option on Fiverr for funds withdrawal which is why your funds are being transferred to bank account directly via Payoneer.

Now Fiverr has disabled Fiverr Revenue Card. New seller cannot make it now. Have to find a different solution.
Thank you thought.

• Like 10