Is it okay to share a Google Docs link with the client so that he can check the progress?

Guest usman4962

Question

Guest usman4962

Sometimes, I receive research-based content writing work. Typically, I send the client a message updating them on the progress I've made. I write the content online using Google Docs, and I wonder if it's permissible to share the Google Docs link with the client. This way, they can review my progress and notify me of any errors or mistakes that may have occurred during the writing process. This would be helpful for both the client and me. Is this allowed on Fiverr? Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Fiverr's policies can evolve, so it's essential to check their current terms of service for the most accurate information. As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, Fiverr generally encourages communication through its platform for transparency and security reasons.

Sharing external links, such as Google Docs, outside of Fiverr's messaging system might be against their terms of service. Fiverr prefers that communication and file sharing related to the order take place within their platform to ensure a record of the conversation and protect both parties.

To be sure, you should review Fiverr's current terms of service or contact their support for clarification. If sharing Google Docs links is not allowed, you can provide updates within the Fiverr messaging system and discuss any issues or revisions directly there. Always prioritize adherence to the platform's policies to avoid any potential issues.

you can also Read Fiverr Terms and policy 

• Like 3