Profile gone derank and not get in search list why?

punamshivam

Question

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, punamshivam said:

3 month has done my profile gone derank and not get in search list what happen with my profile? what should I do?

1* review (4 months ago) is the main reason of your gig being temporarily removed from the search results. That buyer might have given you a negative private review as he seems not fully satisfied with your services so it will take 3-6 months to get recovered from the effects of both public and private reviews. Try to improve your services. Hopefully you will be back to track soon. Good Luck!

• Like 6
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

1* review (4 months ago) is the main reason of your gig being temporarily removed from the search results. That buyer might have given you a negative private review as he seems not fully satisfied with your services so it will take 3-6 months to get recovered from the effects of both public and private reviews. Try to improve your services. Hopefully you will be back to track soon. Good Luck!

Previous order was automatically completed on 1 Sup 2023 which was task only make legal file and Buyer asking again for New task on new updated file date on 11 sup 2023  so  Please look into this issue and please support on it.

Can I share here all screenshot of buyer discussion?

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, punamshivam said:

Previous order was automatically completed on 1 Sup 2023 which was task only make legal file and Buyer asking again for New task on new updated file date on 11 sup 2023  so  Please look into this issue and please support on it.

Can I share here all screenshot of buyer discussion?

Well read my comment again please. No need to share anything regarding buyer's discussion. I have explained the reason of your gig de-ranked so just try to deliver quality services no matter what it is.. We are the sellers so we can guide you only.. No one on the Forum can check anything for you. It's you who has to improve everything..

• Like 6