Can't get through "Become a seller" process... "Continue" button does nothing

dan_middleton

Question

On the first page of the "Become a seller" process, I fill out of all of the fields and then click the green "Continue" button at the bottom. Nothing happens. I am unable to progress any further. 

This happens on Chrome, Chrome in incognito mode, and Microsoft Edge, and the issue has persisted for months. 

Anybody know a way around this? 

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, dan_middleton said:

On the first page of the "Become a seller" process, I fill out of all of the fields and then click the green "Continue" button at the bottom. Nothing happens. I am unable to progress any further. 

This happens on Chrome, Chrome in incognito mode, and Microsoft Edge, and the issue has persisted for months. 

Anybody know a way around this? 

Have you been inactive on Fiverr? If yes, then contact Fiverr Support. They will guide you about it. If not, then you will still have to contact Fiverr Support.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Have you been inactive on Fiverr? If yes, then contact Fiverr Support. They will guide you about it. If not, then you will still have to contact Fiverr Support.

I don't really know what you mean by "inactive." I created my account to offer my services, tried to go through the "become a seller" process to do that, and encountered this problem.

I don't understand why you even asked this, since your response amounts to "contact support" either way.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

I contacted Fiverr support. They are beyond useless. This is the response I got:

Once you log in to your account via desktop, to get started you need to click on your profile picture and select the Become a Seller button. This will open up our seller onboarding page where we will take you through a couple of educational steps and explain important things you need to keep in mind to be a successful seller.

Once you complete this part, you will need to provide personal and professional information, link social accounts to help increase trust, and complete the phone and email verification, which are mandatory steps for all sellers.

They didn't even read what I wrote, they just copy and pasted a boilerplate response on becoming a seller. 

• Like 2