How to rank my gig?

dm_mehedi

Question

7 answers to this question

8 hours ago, usaycf said:
  • Keywords: Conduct thorough keyword research to identify terms buyers are searching for. Integrate these keywords naturally into your gig title, description, tags, and FAQs.
  • Clear and Compelling Title: Craft a title that concisely captures your service's benefits and targets relevant keywords.
  • Detailed and Engaging Description: Explain your services, expertise, and unique selling points in a clear and persuasive manner. Highlight the value you provide to buyers.
  • Visual Appeal: Use high-quality images, videos, or a compelling thumbnail to visually showcase your work and capture attention.
  • Competitive Pricing: Research market rates and set prices that are attractive to buyers while still ensuring fair compensation for your skills and time.
  • Portfolio or Samples: Include examples of your previous work to demonstrate your skills and build trust with potential clients.

Screenshot2023-04-07at6_13_44PM.png.1845975fc9438cb6f4a4e872e7967902.png

• Like 11

17 hours ago, dm_mehedi said:

How to rank my gig?

Simply use your Digital Marketing expertise and get orders, afterwards your gigs will start ranking. 

According to your personal description, "I always give my extra best effort to ensure Best results" so do your best for your own gigs first and prove it that you really can generate the best results.

Change the primary gig image of your all gigs as they are not good enough to attract buyer's attention.

• Like 8