Hi there! I'm OJ & just started.

I'm a remote college student studying graphic design, and I'm excited to start freelancing on Fiverr! I do some icon design, product image design, 3D modeling, & using Adobe Illustrator.

Needing a bit of help getting started. This morning I got a confirmation that my gig was published, but then later today I got an email saying my Seller Profile wasn't accepted - without any explanation why. And then when I look at my profile, my gig has disappeared! Does anyone know why this would happen?

oof.png

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

7 hours ago, designzbyoj said:

I'm a remote college student studying graphic design, and I'm excited to start freelancing on Fiverr! I do some icon design, product image design, 3D modeling, & using Adobe Illustrator.

Needing a bit of help getting started. This morning I got a confirmation that my gig was published, but then later today I got an email saying my Seller Profile wasn't accepted - without any explanation why. And then when I look at my profile, my gig has disappeared! Does anyone know why this would happen?

oof.png

You can contact Fiverr support team or @Lena mam, they will guide you to approve your account

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hello @designzbyoj 

We recognize how important it is to you to become a Freelancer and thank you for your interest in our platform. If your request was reviewed and not approved, please kindly note that we can’t change this decision. You are welcome to continue using Fiverr as a Buyer.

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

• Lena locked this topic