I'm new and recently posted my first gig? Any advice/suggestions?

yowhatsupy

I have reviewed your gig and would like to offer some suggestions for improvement:

1. Enhance your gig description: Ensure that your gig description is written in a professional manner. This will help potential clients understand your services better.
  2. Improve your gig image: Consider using a professional image for your gig that clearly indicates the services you provide. This can significantly increase the appeal of your gig to potential clients.
  • Like 8

40 minutes ago, yowhatsupy said:

yeah I agree. I will try to edit it more to make it look professional. I also need to upload better portfolio as well. 

That sounds like a great plan! Making your work look professional and having a strong portfolio can indeed make a significant difference. If you need any assistance with editing or optimizing your content, feel free to ask. Good luck! 😊

• Like 8

I haven't gotten any commissions yet, feel free to critique. I was told by another member on this platform that I should write my gigs better and have a professional image. I'm still working on those two parts, though the question remains should I raise my prices? Im only selling my gig for 5 dollars, and Im wondering if anybody thinks that I'm a scammer or something, I'm not. 

• Like 6