How to Get More Sales on Fiverr ? Read This

dreamytouch

1. USE A BETTER GIG DESCRIPTION

The first mistake I made on Fiverr; I had a very plain gig description. I offer freelance writing services on Fiverr yet my description only had 40 words – how bad is that? Turn your gig description into a sales pitch. How?

Use ‘happy’ adjectives. Adjectives such as awesome, great, beautiful, best etc. should feature as much as possible. Don’t ask me why, just try this out and let me know the results. This is an old psychological sales trick.

Write the description in perfect English, even if your gig does not require you to be good at English. If that is hard to come up with, find a guy on Fiverr to do it for you. This will also increase the chances of having your gig featured.

Provide samples of your work e.g. If you are graphic designer, you should provide a link to your Flickr account or anywhere where you have displayed your portfolio.

2. PROMOTE YOUR OWN GIGS AND SEND OFFERS

There are millions of gigs on Fiverr; it wouldn’t hurt if you tried a little self-promotion. It can be on your blog, Facebook, or even on the Fiverr blog: it works. Another great feature on Fiverr is the ‘buyer requests’ where you can offer your services buyers. Once in a while, I submit my offers and I often get good results. To date, I have made 29 offers, and 8 out of those have resulted in actual sales

3. MAKE FOLLOW UPS

I always attempt to make as many follow ups as possible. This is probably why most of the orders I get are from repeat clients. Just send them a message after a few weeks, reminding them that you still exist. Well, don’t put it that way. Just make sure you send them a message. Don’t Spam them! Always remember to ask you client to leave a positive review, some of them just forget. These positive reviews will certainly help you get more gigs in the future.

4. USE AN AWESOME PICTURE AND GIG TITLE

Like I said, getting more sales on Fiverr is not about the quality of your services, but it is all about how good a salesperson you are. Get a killer profile pic – make sure you are smiling – and use high quality photos for the gigs. Now, your gig title should be short, descriptive and must include on of the ‘happy adjectives I talked about earlier e.g.

Poor title: I will design a logo

Good title: I will design for you an Awesome Logo

Another tip – I price my gigs at slightly higher than the average across Fiverr yet I still get orders. How? I know how to sell my gigs to the customers who send me a message to show an interest in hiring my services. NEVER underprice your gigs, or compromise the quality of your work.

Follow some of these tips and if you still find it hard to get more gigs – be patient.

http://fiverr.com/dreamytouch

Archived