The gig is not progressing how can be?

moazwpexpert

48 minutes ago, moazwpexpert said:

It's been a year and I haven't received an order and my gig is not going on top. What is the solution? I will leave this platform and adopt another one

Question for you: If you really have 4 years of experience then why have not you added any previous work of yours in the gig gallery? This is why you are not getting orders and impressions/clicks are not increasing.. 

Correct this first in your Personal Description: He is passionate about good communication and collaborating with clients to facilitate creative problem-solving. You have written "He" instead of "I".

Seriously? If you really have done 1500+ orders on Fiverr then why are you pretending to be a crybaby here? See an inserted image below: 

moaz.jpg.fb6c4c55effef3110f007720b1dad484.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, milos_siena said:

Maybe you should add some more gigs.

Can I ask you how did you manage to finish 1500 projects on Fiverr ? Do you have another account ?

Think: If he has another account then he should not have said that he will leave Fiverr and will try another platform. :classic_unsure:

So it means no.. He has copied the gig description from other seller's profile/gig description without reading anything in it.

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Think: If he has another account then he should not have said that he will leave Fiverr and will try another platform. :classic_unsure:

So it means no.. He has copied the gig description from other seller's profile/gig description without reading anything in it.

Yes, of course, I was 99,99% sure, but I have an obligation to ask about the second profile, even if it is almost impossible (amount of projects, reason to leave then, etc.).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2