Fiver Ranking Issue

sadaqatali2010

Question

5 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, sadaqatali2010 said:

I am facing an issue on my fiver account my gigs are not displaying on the fiver search bar through keywords I have been doing SEO but it's not working. Please any one how to figure this out. Thank you!

Because of one 2.7* and one 4* reviews, your gigs have been temporarily removed from the search results. Among those buyers, one buyer was not fully satisfied with your services so he might have left you a negative private review which has caused this issue. Your BSR and performance scores might have been dropped too so it will take 3-6 months to get recovered from the effects of those reviews. So try to deliver quality work for the next buyers.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, sadaqatali2010 said:

I am facing an issue on my fiver account my gigs are not displaying on the fiver search bar through keywords I have been doing SEO but it's not working. Please any one how to figure this out? Thank you!

There is also a violation because of self-promotion, but that's from July. I am not sure when did you witness gigs not being on search pages. Your overall star rating is higher than 4.2, but sometimes despite this, when you get a couple of bad reviews, you get "de-ranked".

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I am facing also like this issues.

My all gigs are de-ranked. Normally my gig impressions were 45-50k before 3 months but now 150-200.

How is possible to change my status so swiftly? 

Would you suggest to me what happening with my gigs?

www.fiverr.com/hasembd

• Like 4