I'm not getting much organic orders from September 2023

exdesigns

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I usually handle around 40-60 orders per month. However, I've noticed a significant drop in sales since September 2023. Currently, the majority of my orders are coming from repeat clients and "promoted gigs."

I'm reaching out to the community to seek insights and advice on why this shift may have occurred. Has anyone else experienced a similar change in sales dynamics, and if so, how did you address or overcome it?

Any guidance or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Best regards, Yash

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

Hello.

Unfortunately, I too have seen a decrease in interest in my own services for over a year now.

I don't know, I think it may be due to the fact that potential clients are now more attracted to use AI with almost instant results + services with a low price tag always attract attention, even if then you have to overpay because of low quality. And also there are all sorts of crises in many countries, this will also affect the number of incoming enquiries one way or another.

I hope everything will get better.

• Like 11

On 12/20/2023 at 9:34 PM, exdesigns said:

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I usually handle around 40-60 orders per month. However, I've noticed a significant drop in sales since September 2023. Currently, the majority of my orders are coming from repeat clients and "promoted gigs."

Well it's probably due to 4* review which you received 4 months ago. There is a possiblilty that buyer might have left you not a good private review. 

Secondly, you are getting orders via Promoted Gigs and Repeat Clients then you should be grateful that at least you are getting orders. Many sellers are not getting orders these days. December is the month of holidays for majority clients so don't worry. Just focus on delivering the orders. Things will be back to track soon hopefully!

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Well it's probably due to 4* review which you received 4 months ago. There is a possiblilty that buyer might have left you not a good private review. 

Secondly, you are getting orders via Promoted Gigs and Repeat Clients then you should be grateful that at least you are getting orders. Many sellers are not getting orders these days. December is the month of holidays for majority clients so don't worry. Just focus on delivering the orders. Things will be back to track soon hopefully!

@smartdezigns Thank you for taking the time to share your insights. I truly appreciate your perspective on the 4* review from a few months ago, and I'll certainly consider its impact on my recent sales performance.

Your reminder about the importance of being grateful for orders from Promoted Gigs and Repeat Clients is well-received. I acknowledge the challenges many sellers face, and I'm indeed thankful for the opportunities I currently have.

I'm grateful for your encouragement and positive outlook. Wishing you continued success on your Fiverr journey.

Best regards, Yash.

• Like 4

On 12/20/2023 at 11:34 PM, exdesigns said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm reaching out to the community to seek insights and advice on why this shift may have occurred. Has anyone else experienced a similar change in sales dynamics, and if so, how did you address or overcome it?

Any guidance or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Best regards, Yash

Yes, that happened to me too, hopefully, January will be better.

• Like 4