Check my gig. (Need advice from successful sellers)

mdfarhan7

Question

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Here you go: Kindly confirm that is it your account with the gallery images?

farhan.PNG.541b268789be4ccf2e6c7db50b6c0768.PNG

Source Link: https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/125-cute-girl-coloring-pages-for-adults/

Both of them used Midjourney, just like the chat-gpt posts we see floating around on daily basis on forum. 🤦‍♂️

@mdfarhan7 Your work samples should be UNIQUE and should showcase your abilities. Posting AI-generated work samples straightaway is akin to plagiarism. 

• Like 10

21 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Both of them used Midjourney, just like the chat-gpt posts we see floating around on daily basis on forum. 🤦‍♂️

I knew it that he was actually using someone's copyrighted images that's why I specifically asked him about it. And yeah you are right there are tons of AI tools now which can generate these type of images easily. :classic_mellow:

12 hours ago, mdfarhan7 said:

Yeah I forgot that to say I take this image from behance. By the way can I use any images from behance to showcase in my gig?

You forgot it? I don't think so. You can use the images from Behance only if they are really designed/created by you. Using someone's images/stuff are not allowed to use on Fiverr else your gig can be denied easily. Avoid it.

• Like 7