How to improve gigs to get order?

abdulaziz824

On 12/16/2023 at 11:59 PM, catwriter said:

So... You're a seasoned digital marketer, but you don't know what kind of image would attract your target audience?

You offer to design ads and write copy for your customers, but don't know how to do it for yourself? 

I just need some expert suggestion. Don't take me wrong😔

• Like 5

11 hours ago, darsonix said:

Improving your Fiverr Gigs to attract more orders involves several strategies aimed at increasing visibility, demonstrating expertise, and building trust with potential buyers. Here are some tips to enhance your Gigs:

1. Optimize Gig Title and Description: Use clear, descriptive titles and detailed descriptions that highlight the benefits of your service. Include relevant keywords to improve search visibility.

2. High-Quality Images or Videos: Use professional and engaging visuals that showcase your work or the results clients can expect. High-quality images or videos can significantly attract attention.

3. Set Competitive Pricing: Research competitors' pricing within your niche and set competitive rates for your services. Consider offering introductory pricing or packages to attract initial clients.

4. Offer Packages and Extras: Provide tiered packages or extras that offer additional value to clients. This can attract buyers looking for more comprehensive services.

5. Promote Your Expertise: Highlight your skills, experience, and unique selling points. Clearly state what sets you apart from other sellers offering similar services.

6. Utilize Keywords and Tags: Incorporate relevant keywords and tags in your Gig's metadata to improve its visibility in Fiverr's search results.

7. Encourage Reviews: Provide exceptional service to every client to encourage positive reviews. Positive feedback builds credibility and trust, attracting more buyers.

8. Stay Active and Responsive:Maintain an active presence on Fiverr, promptly respond to messages, and engage with potential buyers to show your commitment and reliability.

9. Share Your Gig: Use social media platforms or relevant online communities to share your Gig. Highlight your expertise, showcase previous work, and encourage people to check out your Fiverr profile.

10. Continuously Improve: Regularly assess your Gig's performance, gather feedback, and make necessary adjustments to enhance its effectiveness and relevance.

Remember, it might take time to gain traction and receive orders, especially if you're just starting. Consistency, quality service, and ongoing improvements will help increase your chances of getting more orders on Fiverr.

Get a quality written and engaging blog post for just $10 click on the link below 

https://www.fiverr.com/s/Ykmrwp

Thanks for your valuable comment🤗

• Like 2

On 12/9/2023 at 4:10 PM, abdulaziz824 said:

Do I use same image for all gigs just changing the gigs topics. or else I use different image for all gigs. which one is perform much better, did anyone give me the best solutions for this problem? 

You should use each image for each gig. This will help you to get more orders and impression.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, abdulaziz824 said:

If I Leave the Fiverr mobile app in the background and then use another app, Will the Fiverr show as active? And does the mobile app need to be refreshed again and again like the website? Which one is more reliable website activity or app activity?

I don't understand one thing: Why do you want to stay online for 24/7? Any reason? 

Get online whenever you need to do something on Fiverr like respond to buyer's messages, orders, check notifications, gig editing etc. 

Staying online all the time won't help you in getting orders. :classic_huh:

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

On 12/19/2023 at 8:09 PM, smartdezigns said:

I don't understand one thing: Why do you want to stay online for 24/7? Any reason? 

Get online whenever you need to do something on Fiverr like respond to buyer's messages, orders, check notifications, gig editing etc. 

Staying online all the time won't help you in getting orders. :classic_huh:

I know that! But I want to know about this feature of the app. Is not possible to stay online on app 24/7. There are lot of stuff we can do at mobile. I just want to know If I run this on background then it will show activity of not!

• Like 1