If i change my GIG image will it affect my GIG?

designersharif

Question

5 answers to this question

If you need to change your gig image then just change your gig image. 

All of the people above that tell you not to if your gig is ranking are talking absolute nonsense.  

Your gig is an organic document that changes as your skills, experience and offering changes.

I have nearly 600 orders on Fiverr and I regularly update my images to reflect my new skills. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

If your gig is ranked, you should not do this. But the thing is that your gig is very immature and you don't get the expected impression and clicks then you make some minor changes to the experiment. If you don't proper results by doing this then should decide to delete the modified gig and publish a new gig. Rather than doing this, we should think thousands of times before creating any gigs.

• Like 6

On 12/3/2023 at 10:05 PM, designersharif said:

If i change my GIG image will it affect my GIG?

I can see that your last review was 1 year ago (you have only 1 review since February 2019).. So it's time to optimize your gigs further i.e. you can change your gig images, descriptions, tags etc. Only gig impressions and clicks can tell you this > If i change my GIG image will it affect my GIG? <

So make changes in your gigs whenever you feel like to.. Don't worry about gig ranking, you just have to keep an eye on impressions and clicks. Make sure to add quality and unique gig images that grabs buyer's attention. 

Good Luck.

Read the following topic too:

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 5