My gig has been deranked from 1 month and its just for a 4 star rating?

gems4k

Question

8 answers to this question

Do not focus on gig ranking. Just improve your service quality and ensure buyer satisfaction. Then your gig will rank automatically.

First you have to ensure buyer satisfaction by quality service then gig will rank day by day and you will get more order.

There is no hidden tricks that rank your gigs and you will get more order.

• Like 10

On 11/29/2023 at 8:13 AM, filipdevaere said:

I suspect this one here will hurt your account more than your "two" 4 star reviews from last month.

image.png.27e1b7a2cc6bb8be820e24ed6ae8b4e8.png

But it has been 2 month since this buyer gave me 3.3 rating i was getting good impression and order in november but now i m getting very low impressions and clicks since my gig is not ranking where it was before

• Like 9

On 11/30/2023 at 12:19 AM, shuvo_va said:

Do not focus on gig ranking. Just improve your service quality and ensure buyer satisfaction. Then your gig will rank automatically.

First you have to ensure buyer satisfaction by quality service then gig will rank day by day and you will get more order.

There is no hidden tricks that rank your gigs and you will get more order.

I m not getting order and I always try to keep updated my buyer and give them amazing quality of work

• Like 9

1 hour ago, gems4k said:

But it has been 2 month since this buyer gave me 3.3 rating i was getting good impression and order in november but now i m getting very low impressions and clicks since my gig is not ranking where it was before

It can take 3 to 6 months to recover from a bad review. Probably 6 months if the bad review is combined with a bad private review.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2