Fiverr online option problem.

sreeti7077rani

Question

One thing I couldn't be sure of was that.
Since the system of staying online from Fiverr has been removed,
do I have to stay online all the time as before, I mean, I tried to stay online as much as possible before, but now the option online has been removed.

That's why now I just rely on the Fiverr notification and I can do other things without being online too much. It turned out that when a customer sends me a message, I hear the notification sound and I come online and start a conversation with him.

Let me know your opinion in that case.

Screenshot_4.png

Edited by sreeti7077rani
add a file
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

7 answers to this question

The ONLINE button is still available but hidden. This has been the case for some time now.
To me, this is a clear sign that they are slowly moving away from the 'online' function. They are now focusing on the “PRO” sellers. And this is likely because these sellers have more expensive gigs that generate more revenue for Fiverr.

21 hours ago, sreeti7077rani said:

I just rely on the Fiverr notification and I can do other things without being online too much. It turned out that when a customer sends me a message, I hear the notification sound and I come online and start a conversation with him.

That is the best method. There is no need to stay continuously online. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, sreeti7077rani said:

One thing I couldn't be sure of was that.
Since the system of staying online from Fiverr has been removed,
do I have to stay online all the time as before, I mean, I tried to stay online as much as possible before, but now the option online has been removed.

So many assumptions, misinterpretations and misinformation!! 🤔

Why were you online all the time before??  Who said there is a "System from Fiverr to keep people online"??

• Like 3

On 11/26/2023 at 7:45 PM, filipdevaere said:

The ONLINE button is still available but hidden. This has been the case for some time now.
To me, this is a clear sign that they are slowly moving away from the 'online' function. They are now focusing on the “PRO” sellers. And this is likely because these sellers have more expensive gigs that generate more revenue for Fiverr.

That is the best method. There is no need to stay continuously online. 

Thanks

• Like 3