Potential Buyers

pamela_sales79

Good afternoon,  I am new to Fiverr and have one Gig available.  I have received offers, but everyone seems to want me to communicate with someone else and outside of Fiverr.  Is this typical.  It really feels like they are scams.  Considering all the offers I have received have this same format, I don't feel my experience has been that good so far.  Am I misled on communication methods, or is that how it goes?  Any advice is welcome.

Edited by pamela_sales79
  • Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

Hi, it's not allowed to communicate outside of Fiverr. 100% of those kind of proposals are scam targetting beginners, just report them, but you must reply something before mark them as spam. I reply :"I don't communicate outside of Fiverr"

Edited by teramangala
i completed
  • Like 10
  • Up 1

First of all - we as a seller are prohibited to contact buyers outside the fiverr.com🧑‍💼

the best approach on this would be - just a friendly msg to the buyer that we as a seller are not allowed to continue conversation outside our marketplace, please feel free to in fiverr we have all the methods of communication🖥️

• Like 8

1 hour ago, pamela_sales79 said:

Good afternoon,  I am new to Fiverr and have one Gig available.  I have received offers, but everyone seems to want me to communicate with someone else and outside of Fiverr.  Is this typical.  It really feels like they are scams.  Considering all the offers I have received have this same format, I don't feel my experience has been that good so far.  Am I misled on communication methods, or is that how it goes?  Any advice is welcome.

Hi,Fiver did not allow out of Fiver. If they understand you or the buyer trying to communicate out of Fiver both are punished.

• Like 7