How do i get gigs?

jennataylor64

@jennataylor64: I’m in the same boat (no orders as of yet on any of my Gigs). But, I’m still a fairly new Seller on Fiverr, so I realize that I just need to be patient about it. And being a “newbie” here with no sales yet, I’m probably not one to give much advice on the matter, but;

You may need to try doing some extra promotions for your Fiverr page outside of Fiverr (post on Twitter, Blogs, etc…), which of course takes time and work as well before seeing any results.

I took at look at your profile and one of your Gigs seems a big vague, or open-ended, of what you offer on it, so it might confuse some potential Buyers of what they can actually order. Also, if your Gig is not so specific of what service you are offering, you might be leaving yourself open to some Buyers trying to take unfair advantage of you, scam you trying to get extra work out of you they don’t want to pay for, give you a more difficult time about the service you give them, etc… So, you might consider making other Gigs (perhaps break-up that particular Gig into separate Gigs with specific services) that offer something specific to a service you can offer them. Of course, it’s up to you.

If you haven’t done so already, you can also make a post over in the “My Fiver Gigs” section of the Fiverr forums to help promote your Gigs. You can also check out the Buyer Requests section occasionally and see if something posted there matches a service you can offer. And of course there’s lots more good advice and tips in the forums here in the Tips For Sellers section.

Hang in there, think and act positive. Best wishes and good luck. 🙂

Hi jennataylor64, welcome to the community 🙂

I will agree that you should better break-up your ‘I will do anything’ gig to a series of gigs. In each one offer only 1 of your various skills. Try posting them in different categories (always relevant of course) and do lots of promotion in your social media.

happy gigging, wish you lots of sales!

hey thanks for comments, i done a gig last week, poured some beans over my head whilst singing halo, lol i really enjoyed it, i love having a laugh and multi talented, the i will do anything gig, is open to suggestions. see what happens, comments taken on board folks xx

Archived