I want to some fiverr gig suggestions

rakibofficial24

I've recently completed two jobs. The first client gave me a 5-star rating, but the second client, despite expressing satisfaction with my work, rated me with 4 stars. I've inquired multiple times if any improvements were needed, and the answer was consistently positive.

However, I've noticed a decrease in my gig impressions and clicks. Could a 4-star rating be affecting my account?

• Like 6

Since you are just starting to make progress on Fiverr, for some buyers it might be repelling to see a 4.5 rating after 2 orders. It would be ideal that the first 4-5 orders get a 5-star rating, but you can't do anything about it, this buyer you are talking about was very unfair. It happens, some people just don't understand or don't care how important reviews are for the sellers.

I wish you all the best in the future.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I've recently completed two jobs. The first client gave me a 5-star rating, but the second client, despite expressing satisfaction with my work, rated me with 4 stars. I've inquired multiple times if any improvements were needed, and the answer was consistently positive.

However, this 4-star rating has resulted in my gig's overall rating dropping to 4.5 stars, and consequently, my gig impressions and clicks have decreased this month.

I'm genuinely concerned about the impact on my Fiverr profile. If I reach out to Fiverr support, can they assist in resolving this issue?

Screenshot_78.png

• Like 4